Echo shows Ring camera when there is noise at night

I’d like to use the cameras to replace a baby monitor, the baby monitor was essentially always on so if we heard noise in the middle of the night we could see it and respond to the kids. I don’t need to stream the ring video all night, but if one child yells out then I would like to activate that camera in the middle of the night. If it can’t do noise but only motion, that’s fine there is usually motion associated with them sitting up and hollering at us, so can I make that camera pop up on the echo show automatically when there is motion or noise in the middle of the night?

Hi @bmturner2000. Currently, there is not an option to have your Echo Show automatically display your Camera’s Live View when motion is detected. You can learn more about what integrations are available between Ring and Alexa in our Help Center here. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: