Doorbell V2 video play back

I just purchased and installed the doorbell 2 yesterday. Everything seems to be working as expected except for video playback issues. When I do a live view, night or day, video looks great. But when I play back any videos taken during daylight hours via event history, including previously recorded live view video, which looked fine live, and motion triggered videos, the first 3-4 seconds of the videos are totally blown out/too bright to decipher anything. After 3-4 seconds, everything clears up and the videos from that point on look normal. Unfortunately, the first 3-4 seconds of motion triggered video are often pretty important to retain.

Again, all daylight video playbacks, regardless of the position of the sun, appear blown out. Videos taken at night look fine.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA,

Hello @Zvolts , thank you for joining the Community to connect with your fellow neighbors. Regarding the specific video playback concern you have posted here is possibly because of exposure from the sun during the day. However, there are a few variables that could account for this occurring and our support team would be happy to take a further look into all the possible reasons for this. They are available 24/7 by phone at 1 (800) 656-1918 and would be happy to help.