Doorbell pro dropping power at night

My Doorbell pro has started dropping power again at night. The same thing happened last year during the winter, but it’s more often now.
I already have the v.2 power supply, and from what I’ve read, the internal battery is the issue.
The power drawn by the IR leds, and the colder weather causes issues.
Can you confirm if the battery is an issue and if a replacement is available?
I really don’t have time to be going back and forth trying different things.
I purchased the Doorbell in good faith that it would be a reliable system, however it’s proving me wrong and from what I’ve read, I’m not alone.
Any advice on the internal battery before I cancel the subscription and buy another probable but cheaper alternative.
Thanks

Hi @Cbrenn. Since you’re experiencing intermittent concerns with power to your Pro, it may be best for you to follow up with our support team directly. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at your account and device to determine why it is losing power at times. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.