Doorbell off line

Cannot connect doorbell. Searching for ring wi fi. None there

Same issue. Called support. They are sending a replacement. Has got to be a firmware issue. Too many complaints all over the internet for a one off. Happened on or around June 19, 2020.

Hey neighbors! @OttRingUser Thank you for letting us know that our support team was able to get this taken care of for you. @Bwalker If you’re unable to connect to the Ring AP (access point) during the setup process for your Doorbell, I’d recommend attempting the setup on a different phone or tablet with the Ring App installed. Please also ensure you’re close to the Doorbell when walking through a setup.

Should this concern persist, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a closer look at your device and provide more advanced troubleshooting steps. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know what support recommends if you reach out, as it can help other neighbors! :slight_smile:

My doorbell went offline 02:18AM CST on 6/21; haven’t been able to reconnect it since. Good chance I have the same firmware issue?

I tried different devices and even older devices thinking that perhaps it was due to the ring maybe broadcasting on the 2.4Ghz band. Nope. I tried standing 6 inches from
The unit and still no. There are lots of posts online about this same issue. There must be a common cause.