Doorbell not working ring pro.

I have pro and app says power good 4012. It’s on a 16 30 transformer. First said wasn’t connected to Wi-Fi. I tried setup and that won’t work at all. Button does nothing. I hard reset it. The light spins once than kinda flashes different brightness solid colors for awhile. Now solid white. No 3 dots under it. Still setup button doesn’t work. But doorbell works chime. It’s all hardwired.

Hey @Silverdingo22. Could you try pressing and holding down the setup button for 20 seconds, and then trying to setup the device again? You will want to ensure the light is spinning to show it is in setup mode. If this setup continues to fail, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I actually tried everything. Ended up calling ring. They had me do a few things. Take pictures and they said my ring pro needs replaced so sending new one

1 Like