Doorbell not detectingmotion

Hi,
We’ve noticed that motion detection isn’t working all of the time, even if its a car reversing onto my drive, the camera isn’t picking anything up. I’ve checked all the settings and they seem to be fine but, it is still happening.
Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how I can fix this.

Thanks in advance

Hi there, @GrahamA1965! Fine tuning your motion settings was a great call. I recommend checking out the Motion Frequency setting as this can help to detect motion consistently. There are also certain settings that might prevent motion notifications, such as People Only Mode or Motion Scheduling. Please ensure these are not impacting which motions you received, as well as remember to check your event history for all motion events that may not have notified you due to a setting like this. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply but, I’ve already checked though and it hasn’t made any difference. My son parked his car and came into the house during the early hours of this morning and neither event was picked up by the camera. Do you have any other suggestions?

Hi @GrahamA1965. Happy to Chime in for Marley here. The only other suggestion I can make would be to modify your Motion Zones. If this doesn’t seem to fix your concern, it would be best to contact our support team for the next best steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.