Doorbell not answering

When I answer the door when I’m not home all I get is the spinning blue circle on my phone and it says it’s connecting but never does

Hey @Pipmyster. Are you connected to a work wifi or cellular data when trying to load your Live View when you are away? You may have a weak connection on your phone if it is not loading the Live View when answering a notification, and you may need to swap off of another wifi network and use cellular only, or it’s possible the cellular data is not strong enough and you’ll need to connect to wifi. Give this a try the next time this happens and let me know! In addition, feel free to check out the Rapid Ring app to see if this helps. :slight_smile:

Hi there my internet speed is 48 mbps download and 15 mbps upload at home and my cellular speed is 100 mbps download and 11 mbps upload and it still doesn’t work

@Pipmyster Thank you for clarifying! If you’re still having this concern and the Live View will not activate, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes! :slight_smile:

Is there a Technical support email address I could use as I’m in Australia I can’t find an email address for support anywhere

@Pipmyster We do not have email support at this time. You will need to call one of our AU numbers: [61 2 8294 9169 or 1 300 205 983](tel:61 2 8294 9169). They can be reached from 6AM-5PM CET, from Monday to Sunday. Let me know if you have any troubles when giving them a call!