Doorbell is set to record for 60 seconds but only records for 10 seconds or time of motion

I have my video recording length set to 60secs but I only get 10 seconds or the time of motion. I have all settings correct. I have the highest motion sensitivity, I have turned off advance settings as I have read that now only records motion no matter what you set time to. I have noticed a few errors with the ring system the last couple of weeks and this is now becoming ridiculous. As it currently is I would not recommend Ring or buy any more products

Hi @Johnnyquid. Would you mind reaching out to our support team on this matter? Since you’ve double-checked your settings and it is still only recording for 10 seconds, our support team will be able to take a deeper look and help find a solution. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: