Doorbell dings only once?

I installed a Ring Pro a couple weeks back and realized we were missing neighbors coming by. Apparently when the Ring is pushed our hard wired analog dings only1 time. Yes Ring, it’s installed correctly! I learned after 1st push, there is a 30 second delay before doorbell will ring again? I want the bell to ring as the button is pushed, not once and a delay. Please issue a fix as I see many are complaining. I need a doorbell more than a camera!

Hi @dry1. With a Ring Doorbell, a button push activates a recording event. Once your Doorbell is recording, and subsequent button pushes will not trigger additional “dings” from your chime kit. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!