Doorbell Connected But Not Detecting Motion

My doorbell is connected to the wifi and is positioned pointing directly at the front walkway up to my door. Motion settings are as follows:
Sensitivity: 85% (most of the way up the slider)
People Only Mode: Off
Advanced Settings: Off
Motion Zones: all angles are on

Result: I am getting NO motion detection. I waited 15 minutes to ensure that the sensor had time to reset and then had someone walk right up the walkway, open my front door and enter my home. No motion was detected. I have reset and reinstalled the doorbell twice. No change. At this point, all this device is good for is to notify me when someone actually presses the doorbell. What should I do?

Hi @jneiblum. What is the RSSI for this doorbell? If the RSSI is within a useable range, but you are noticing that it is still not detected motion, I would suggest reaching out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.