Doorbell Camera Not recording from 11 am to 6 am

For the entire 30 day trial period, 24 hour doorbell recording worked perfectly every night. Since the end of the trial period, and beginning the premium subscription, the camera does NOT record from 11 pm to 6 am. I have not changed any of the settings that existed when it worked perfectly, and have tried every solution suggested in this forum, checking all the modes, etc. It worked perfectly every night, then has not recorded ONCE since it stopped. Obviously this is unacceptable; night is when I need this most and I find it noteable that it worked during the trial period every night, leading me to believe it was worth purchasing the premium plan, then not recorded at night since then. Has anyone found a solution to this issue, which I see many other people have?

Hi @Twinkletoes. I suggest reaching out to our support team to look into this for you. Changing the status of your subscription should have no bearing on when your device records. The only thing that would stop it would be a schedule or a specific Mode. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I have the same issue. Did they offer you a solution?