Doorbell 2nd Gen - No device showing in App, unable to readd as linked to Owner

My husband & I have set up our Ring Doorbell 2nd Gen & have had this working successfully, however in an attempt to reassign ownership to another account (mine) the device is no longer showing in my husbands App as the owner so we cannot ‘remove device’ and rescan to my account

Error ‘This device is still registered to its owner’

When manually trying to reconnect the device to my husbands device it says there is an issue with the WiFi connection (which there isn’t) ??

1 Like

Hi there, @JaxGee! When changing the ownership of a Ring device, there is a process to ensure this is done as intended and securely. Check out our help center article about Changing Ownership for steps on how to do this. If this process did not resolve your concern, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.