doorbell 2

Hi really need help i am able to hear audio from doorbell to my phone when doorbell is rung or if go into live feed but when i try talking you cant hear anything from doorbell ive tried my other cameras and this works so can only be problem with the doorbell, I have searched these forums non stop and can not come across the solution for the issue I am getting. I have tried 2 different phones ( samsung and iphone ) and deleted and reinstalled the Ring app. also when you view history on line via the app the recording you can hear that its recording the voice from phone to doorbell but its not coming out of the doorbell speaker. what else can i try?

Hi @dags9475! Great call on removing and reinstalling the Ring app. I recommend also checking for any active vpn. The best next step will be to reset this Ring device by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Once complete, reconnect to the network and test to see if audio has improved. Audio connection concerns are often related to wifi, mobile device, or Ring app communication variables. The best next thing to check is your wifi signal strength, or RSSI, which can be found in the Device Health section of your Ring app. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: