Doorbell 2 not working after factory reset

Hi, yesterday I noticed that my doorbell 2 wasn’t picking up motion or connecting to live feed. I did a full factory reset. Installed the app and it all started working again. … For 5 hours. Once again no motion detected, no log of doorbell being pushed and no live feed. Just a very expensive door ornament! Any ideas? WiFi is at 65mbps at the door bell, no VPN was working well for months. Is this another apple again, stop selling it so stop it working?

Hey @christianisakse. Are you still experiencing this concern? It’s possible your router may have updated which could have reset your security settings and closed off certain ports. For this matter, you will want to ensure all ports and protocols are opened and functional on your router to allow the Ring device to connect and stay connected. In the event that this may not address your concern, I recommend giving our support team a call for a more in-depth diagnose of the device and your network. For that, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.