Doorbell 2 app doesn't show view on phone/fine on my Alexa show

Hello all- I’ve read many with similar issues and have tried to uninstall and reinstall the application on my cell over and over. I get a chime or alert and when I take a look at the live view it spinds for less than a second and states ‘Live View ended,’ even after I try to reconnect. If i hit the reconnect button it just goes back to Live View ended.

My Alexa show can see the stream, my wireless is strong on both the home router and my cell… Once in a while it will show a live view but very infrequently. I’ve uninstalled the application, cleared my cache and tried repeatedly but no dice. I’ve only had this device for a little over a week and continue to get alerts but it just doesn’t work well. My cell is a Note 9 with latest/current os, thanks.

Hi @Jakks2020! As the video is working with your Alexa devices, this is a great sign that wifi connection is sufficient for this operation. Great call removing and reinstalling the Ring app. Please also ensure bluetooth and vpn is disabled, as well as check for any apps that might conflict with the Ring app. I recommend also trying out the Rapid Ring app, as it is designed for the quickest access to live video. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply, I will try that Rapid Ring App and baseline… More to come.