Device problem

I am in Pakistan, I brought your product from USA, Now my device give problem in charging and button lighting during charging and wifi setup as well. kindly let me know what to do?

Product: Video Doorbell

Hey @AsherFarooq. You will need to call out support team and since you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Since we do not ship and sell to Pakistan, you may need to reach out via our internal number, and please note that our team may be unable to process a replacement to your address because of this, but they will work out the best options for you!

Hi there, I brought some ring devices a year ago and have been using them. Unfortunately for the past few months, the devices are unable to show live view and unable to record for more then 7 seconds even after trouble shooting for many times. I even called ring helpline from Pakistan. Eventually I managed to speak with some technical team leader who stated that ring devices are not guaranteed to work in our region. I am now left with 01 ring door bell and 03 cameras with subscription being paid regularly but not much benefit as no live view or recording of more than few seconds. Any solution to resolve this issue or Can I just return them? Bear in mind that it worked flawlessly for first 3 or 4 months and cameras have now been used for almost over a year.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.