Device Health Page Not Showing in App

Same problem here. Five stick up cams and all not working properly - i.e. not showing device health. The prpblem started yesterday I believe (September 1st) and I haven’t got the stamina for a lengthy wait in a queue and a technical chat to anyone at Ring. So disappointed.

Same problem with my stickup cam, no device health on iPad or iPhone, both doorbells work properly.

Same issue here for the last few days. iPhone 7 Plus and all issues with the two battery stick up cams. My doorbell one is fine. I’ve checked all my software is updated and even uninstalled, reinstalled, and restarted it. Looks like this is on Ring to fix from previous replies. However, how long do they expect us to sit here and wait for a fix? This is frustrating!

One brand new Stick Up Cam Battery (3rd Generation) not showing device health or battery level under the power tab. iPhone 11 Pro, running iOS 14.7.1. Ring app version 5.43.0

Same issue here, no device health on stick up cameras…

Like others, no device health on stick up cam. Any idea when there will be a fix for this?

Glad I googled it, was going crazy thinking I’d done something wrong! 3 people in the house and all with the same issue. The wall of silence from ring is disappointing given it’s clearly widespread.

1 Like

I only have this problem on my iPad. Works fine on my android phone

iPhone 12 (2 of them)
Ring App 5.42.0
Stick up Battery cam (2 of them)

Sad that this has continued for almost a week.

What post shows how to fix it, IMHO, it isn’t solved.

Same issue here. iPhone 12 and we just bought a whole new system from a Gen 1 to 3 and now we can’t see anything. Leaving on vacation and not sure our solar is even working. Just great! When we return I guess we should take them back.

Right after I posted the device health started working. I did update my apps but I didn’t see Ring as one of the updates. Anyway, it is working now.

Working now for me! I have 2 stick up cam, good on both.

2 Likes

My two stickup cams are now working. I can see Device Health page.

I did not update anything today and cannot see where RING did a push to update this issue. Interesting.

Its now working. Was this a fix or reversion to prior iphone app?

Device health page working again this evening!!!

1 Like

It’s working again. Thanks Ring.

1 Like

Yes, the Device Health page is working, but now I’m not getting an notifications on motion. None of my cameras are working, but when I try it on an older version of the app everything is working perfectly,

Fixed one problem and created another.