Device Health Page Not Showing in App

I got no help from Ring Support other than they’ll open a trouble ticket. My device health is blank on 5 outdoors cameras. Two other outdoor cameras with motion activated lights have device health working properly. The blank device health is on both of my iPhones. I’ve reloaded the app, reset the modem & router but still doesn’t work. I asked Ring Support if the problem was possibly related to a software update but got no definitive answer. It’s a shame we have to do our own troubleshooting and no help from Ring.

Same here. I have 9 Ring cams the the 7 Stick up cams all have a blank Device Health page.

Adding my name to the list… all cameras working fine but the Device Health page is blank :frowning:.

Having the same problem. Now can’t change the WiFi my cameras are connected to. Had doorbell on which I can access device health. Bought 2 stickup with solar panels. Cannot access device health. App deleted and reinstalled. No change. Latest version of iOS on iPad.

2 Likes

Same thing here. Checked device health on my stickup battery cam w/solar panel connected and all I got was a blank screen. Tried everything. Only happened recently! I’ve been working on it for 2 days. It. Only my ring stickup battery cam is affected. All other 3 cams and doorbell are ok. Also the stickup cam no longer shows in my chime pro device health list, and when I select Chime Pro Network the ring app closes.

1 Like

Ditto, let’s see how long they take to resolve this Problem :thinking:

Hi neighbors. We’re sorry to hear you cannot see the Device Health menu; rest assured that our team is investigating and working to the issue as soon as possible. Can you please confirm the following information for me:

• Phone Type (iPhone 12, Galaxy Note. etc.)

• Ring App Version

• Type of affected Device (Stick-Up Cam, Spotlight Cam, etc.)

If there’s anything else I can help with in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to ask.

2 Likes

Same issue with blank device health page. I have iPhone 12 Pro Max. App version 5.43.0. It’s is with 2 of my stick up cams. Afraid to connect my new solar panels.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m having the same problem! Blank Health page on 3 of my Stick - up cams!

Same issue with my 3 stick up cams!

Iphone 12, ring app 5.43.0, problem with stick up cam, two other non stick up cam device health are fine

iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS or iPad Pro. Ring App version 5.43.0

Stick up cam solar.

• Phone Type iPhone 11 pro

• Ring App Version 5.43.0

• Type of affected Device stick up cam battery

iphone SE - no device health for stickup cam

iPhone 8+, all updated software, two stick up cams with no Device Health screen

Iphone 7 plus, iphone x and ipad air 2. All stopped working right after 5.43 update was installed. A little faster fix from the Ring team would be appreciated c’mon guys.

3 Likes

iPhone 10
Only stickup cam with solar

Not seeing the issue on 2 video doorbell pros and spotlight cam solar.

1 Like

Same here iPhone software is up to date latest version and my battery Stick Cam Device Health is not working for over 3 days now Doorbell is fine

1 Like

Same here
iphone 11 pro max
2 stick up cam battey 3rd gen

Same thing happening here. Battery/solar Ring Stick up Cam (3rd gen) shows a blank Device Health page in the iOS app. Our Video Doorbell 3 plus shows the Device Health page just fine in the iOS app. Phone is an iPhone 11 Pro Max with latest iOS.