Device deleted from app

My device has been deleted from the app and it won’t let me connect my camera as it says device belongs to someone else. It doesn’t and never has. The camera and app both remember my Wi-fi password. It just fails at the last hurdle.
Customer services chat couldn’t/didn’t help and request I call. Spent 30 mins and nobody answers. I can’t find an email address either Please help

Hi @Madge21. Make sure you’re signed into the correct Ring account that the Ring device was originally set up under. If you were a Shared User on the device, you won’t be able to reconnect it to wifi on your Ring account and this must be done under the owner’s Ring account. If you are a Shared User, it’s also worth making sure that you’re on the correct location in the Ring App. You can toggle this by tapping the location name at the top center of the Ring App and ensuring it is on the location with (Shared) in the title.

If this concern continues to persist even if you are signed into the appropriate Ring account and following the set up steps, please reach out to our support team directly via one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.