Delete All Videos

Hi @DocNasty8404! If you swipe right on an event in your event history, this should display more options. In the bottom right hand corner, there will be a delete all option. Please let us know if this is not the case! :slight_smile:

No, this no longer works. It is really annoying to have to delete each video individually.

All right, I’m a dork. It is working fine.

1 Like

I read the response/reply/answer, but there are issues with this. I have tried using Firefox, Chrome and Safari: When I go to history and manage my events, once I click “select all”, it only selects 10 videos. If I click delete, it will delete the videos and then tell me there are no more events. If I switch back to dashboard and then back to history, the remaining events show up again and I do the same process all over again - deleting ONLY 10 events at a time and having to switch back to dashboard and then back to history. This is a terrible process. how do I solve this problem? the 10 video limit has always occurred (which is terrible in itself, BUT now the having to switch to see more videos to delete?

this does not work for me.

no checkboxes revealed

does not work

long press brings up selection circles but no way to select and delete all

How stupid are the morons that wrote this app?

This is a ridiculous user interface.

So many bad things about this design.

Hire some decent programmers!

So i found you can delete up to 94 videos at a time.
This is using a desktop computer, I have not tried with the mobile app.
From your Ring dashboard, click on History.
Select which camera you want from the dropdown. By default it says All Cameras.
Click Manage Events.
Click select all and then click deselect all. You will see a blue check appear and then disappear.
Now scroll down the videos a way and then click select all again.
To the left you will see the quantity change to greater than 10.
Scroll down some more and click deselect all and then click select all and your quantity will have increased.
You can only delete 94 total videos at a time. If you try 95 or greater you will get a message that something went wrong.
I now this can be tedious if you have a lot of videos but it is 9x faster than 10 at a time.
You will have to click Done and then choose a different camera to have more videos show up.

This is the answer I was looking for, thanks.

1 Like

I dont know what ring app yall using but it dont say delete all on the right with the 3 buttons ,u can only delete 1 at a time this sucks, do any 1 knows how to add that feature

Thank YOU !
Android phone.

1 Like

Too bad these old threads with wrong info are still rotting around.

Sir: for my S7 Android with the latest revs of Ring, the Delete All button is one of the three dots in the UPPER RIGHT corner.

This is the only response I will waste on this erroneous advice (lower right).

1 Like

Here are the steps to delete all events from the Event History in your Ring app:

• Swipe the recent events to the right
  • Tap the circle to select the event or events you wish to delete .
  • Press the red trash can icon to delete an event and the recorded video.
  • Tap Delete to confirm.

Check out our Help Center article about deleting videos for more tips! :slight_smile: