I have this error when adding 1 sensor. Tried to reconfig, but it did not help. Replaced battery did not help too. Help!
Hi @malkovic! The best next step here will be to remove this sensor and re-add it. Follow these instructions to remove your Alarm Sensor:
- In the Ring app, tap Menu , then tap Devices , then tap Alarm Base Station , then tap the sensor you wish to remove.
- Tap the Gear icon on the top right corner, then tap Remove , then on the next screen tap **Remove ** again.
- Remove the cover from the device and remove the battery from the device.
- Wait a few seconds and then reinsert the battery.
- The app will let you know the device was removed. You can remove the battery from the sensor until ready to use again.
Once this is complete, try to set it up again, and it should pair successfully!