Costco 6month Offer uk

I bought the Ring doorbell 2 few days ago and after activating it its still showing the 1 month trial. Do I get the 6month after the 1 month trial?

1 Like

Hey @Ring666. You should see the trial be on there for the full amount of time Costco has given you from buying the products from them. If you can, please reach out to our support team via chat or phone here to get this addressed so you do not have to worry about your trial plan expiring too soon!

Hi there. I have tried to contact the team using the chat function, but it’s not working.

@Jamsieboy1 Our chat team does have limited hours and scope of support at this time, so this may have been why. Could you try giving our team a call at any of those numbers in that previous link?

I am facing same issue.

@dpatel0212 Have you been able to reach out to our support team in regards to this? For support on this, the UK (and Europe) English phone support is available from 6AM-5PM CET, from Monday to Sunday. You can reach them at the number provided here! This will ensure they can get the plan sorted out for you. :slight_smile: