Continue to save to cloud for 2 cameras, but only want live on my 3rd

I’m not sure if I’m not searching for the right topic, but I have 3 cameras in my possession. All of them are Ring Stick Up Cameras.
Two of them are outside monitoring my property - which I want to continue to save to my cloud account.
The third one I am using to monitor my dog. This particular camera I am not interested in saving to DVR and just want the live feed.

Is there a setting somewhere I am missing for this? I did disable motion detect. I can only get to it’s live feed from the Ring App. However, after each session, it processes it and then appears to save it to my account.

Hi @bkadar. Anytime you activate the Live View on one of your Ring Cameras or Doorbells, the Live View will be recorded and saved when you have a Ring Protect plan in place for that device. You cannot set it to not have the videos saved in your Event History. Feel free to add this suggestion and any future feature requests to our Feature Request board. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

Follow up question in response to your answer -

Do I need Ring Protect applied to all cameras on my account or can I pick and choose which have a Ring Protect Plan? That might be what I’m not understanding. I think I can solve this if I do not have Ring Protect on that 3rd camera and only on the other two cameras on my account.

@bkadar The Ring Protect Plus plan will cover all of your Ring devices at one location. If you had two Basic plans, they would only cover the video recording on one device each and the third device would not have the recordings saved as it would not have a plan associated with it. I hope that helps clarify things. :slight_smile: