Continual Ring Issue - Who's Repsonding

Ever since Ring had that outage on Tuesday December 7, 2021 my front wired doorbell camera pro has not worked. I called numerous times with Tech support. Waiting on a call from a supervisor named Grace (wondering if I really will get that call); and nothing has been done to help.

I want Ring to send me a new doorbell pro since it appears that it was their outage that broke the one I have. Prior to the outage I had no issues with me camera, even bought another Ring for my back door because I liked it so much. But now that their customer service and tech support seems to be very incompetent; I have to rethink my thought on them.

Every time I try to connect my doorbell I get the message “unable to join the ring network”. The white light is not spinning no matter how many times I hit the reset button.

I also see where others have had issues reconnecting since the outage. Has anyone had a successful resolution to their issues or has customer service provided good assistance since then?

Check out our Status page for updates or information relating to outages, in which all look to be resolved at this time.
https://status.ring.com/

If you are needing further assistance, or would like to follow up on an existing case, our support team is happy to help. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.