Continual Ring Issue - Who's Repsonding

Ever since Ring had that outage on Tuesday December 7, 2021 my front wired doorbell camera pro has not worked. I called numerous times with Tech support. Waiting on a call from a supervisor named Grace (wondering if I really will get that call); and nothing has been done to help.

I want Ring to send me a new doorbell pro since it appears that it was their outage that broke the one I have. Prior to the outage I had no issues with me camera, even bought another Ring for my back door because I liked it so much. But now that their customer service and tech support seems to be very incompetent; I have to rethink my thought on them.

Every time I try to connect my doorbell I get the message “unable to join the ring network”. The white light is not spinning no matter how many times I hit the reset button.

I also see where others have had issues reconnecting since the outage. Has anyone had a successful resolution to their issues or has customer service provided good assistance since then?

From what I’ve seen others post:

• In the app, remove the Doorbell.
  • On the Doorbell hard reset it.
  • Add the Doorbell back in the app.

You can find manuals for Doorbells here ( Ring Device Manuals – Ring Help)

1 Like

Check out our Status page for updates or information relating to outages, in which all look to be resolved at this time.
https://status.ring.com/

If you are needing further assistance, or would like to follow up on an existing case, our support team is happy to help. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.