Consequences for inappropriate posts

I’m trying to figure out if there are any consequences for app users who consistently and repeatedly make inappropriate and condescending posts/replies. I don’t know if it’s the same person or multiple people, but almost every post in the neighborhood section that I see(based on it being close to my residence) will get a reply of “normal for that area”.

I initially responded to it personally, but have since started reporting it as “un-neighborly behavior/public shaming”. If it’s normal for that area then it must not be your “area”. And then why are you responding? It’s disrespectful, unhelpful, and really just immature and sad.

I’ve reported these posts 10-20 times now and they are taken down immediately. But after so many times, shouldn’t there be a consequence for making those posts?

I’m not sure why it irritates me so much, but it does. I paid $150 for my device and another $3/month for the plan and it’s worth it. And I actually like being able to see what my neighbors are reporting to be aware of what’s happening around my home. Sometimes maybe I can help…

Can you do something about this please?

Hi @TWhy. We appreciate you sharing your feedback on the Neighbors App here on the Community. However, the Community is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum, rather than a direct line to our support team. For this, feel free to give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here and share your feedback with them as they may be able to direct it to the Neighbors App team. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: