Connection Lost

Despite no changes to my wifi se-up my doorbell has lost connection.
I have gone through all of the suggested instructions to reconnect without success.
Do I now have a very expensive standard doorbell or can someone help?

At the point in the set-up when the doorbell is tryng to connect to the “Ring Network” it simply wont join.

Hi there, @GordyLyon! Do you have the Video Doorbell Pro or a battery-powered Doorbell model? This will help for recommending the best steps related to power. If possible, try completing this setup step on another mobile device. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

Im having this issue as well. Did you ever get resolution. I have the Video Doorbell Pro… HELP??

Hi @user74014. You can reference a hardwiring checklist for the Video Doorbell Pro here to rule out any power concerns that may be the cause of this. After verifying that the power looks good, try performing a new setup of your Doorbell on a different smartphone or tablet if possible. You can find additional troubleshooting steps here as well. If you’re still unable to reconnect your Doorbell to wifi or complete a new setup, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.