Connecting to wifi network but not the internet

I’ve had 2 chime pros for nearly a year, they stopped working. So I’ve tried reconnecting them to my wifi network. I’ve run the setup 30times now resetting the the chime pros, connecting to a mobile hotspot. I keep getting the message that ring connected to the wifi but could not connect to the internet. any ideas? Thanks

Hey @Domoc! As you seem to have covered most of the basics and more, try a guest network. If it is possible, enable a guest network on your router and connect the Chime Pro to this network during setup. If they still do not connect, please reach out to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for more in-depth troubleshooting. Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

I have a similar issue. My chime used to connect to my WiFi router and internet but now connects to WiFi but not to the internet.
Was there a recent Chime unit software upgrade that caused this issue?
It is very frustrating as I also tried many times.

Hey @msaral. What happens when you try to connect your device to wifi? There shouldn’t be a firmware problem with a concern like this. If you could give me more detail on where in the app you are stuck when setting up the Chime, I’m happy to help more! :slight_smile: