Connecting new device to my account

Good morning
I’ve just purchased a Ring Stickup Cam and the app is telling me I have 29 days free video recording. I’m already paying a subscription for this feature on my doorbell. How do I add the camera to the doorbell account?

I can see both devices in my app.

TIA

1 Like

Hi @PaulW2. You can follow the directions in this Community Post here to add a subscription to a device.

Any chance you can put up the link to answer PaulW2’s question? I have the same issue and all I’m seeing is setup of X device; not seeing adding another device. I’ve had my doorbell subscription just want to add another backyard cam or several. - thank you

Hi @kat829. Are you asking how to add a Ring Protect plan or how to add a new Ring device to your Ring account? You can find steps on how to subscribe to a Ring Protect plan here. It’s worth noting that the Ring Protect Basic plan only covers one device, so you will need to add a second Basic plan if you’re adding a second device. The Ring Protect Plus and Pro plans cover all Ring devices at one location. To add a new Ring device to your account, follow the prompts under Set Up a Device in the Ring app.

1 Like