Complaint - Protect Plus

On the 23rd May 2020 i tried to purchase to indoor cams. I subscribe to Protect Plus and my understanding is that a 10% discount and lifetime warranty is applied to all goods purchased online from Ring. I tried multiple times to purchase the items but no discount was applied. I call Ring on the 23rd May 2020. At first i was told that the discount only applies when you first subscribe to the scheme. After querying this several times i was then told i was correct and that a credit would be sent to me for the discount. I have received nothing and no proof that i have the lifetime warranty. I have emailed Ring to express my dismay at 1) I am unable to purchase goods under the terms and conditions stated by Ring 2) My total dismay that your staff do not know the offers advertised by Ring. I also wanted to purchase a Ring alarm, but again no discount was given so i will not bother anymore with a Ring alarm. Please get someone to respond to me. Thank you.

Hey @Hartcliffe. Thank you for coming to the Community to detail your concerns. My apologises that this is the experience you have had, as we do not want our neighbors to go through this. Please note that since April, we have discontinued help from help@ring.com and other email services as our email support is no longer available from COVID-19 limitations. This may mean that you have sent an email to this service and will not get one back. No worries, since you have not seen this credit restored, I recommend reaching out to our support team for further assistance. They can follow up with you on this to ensure you get taken care of.

For future, you can see the full list of devices that allow for the 10% Ring Protect Plus discount here. You can learn about any restrictions on this discount here. For that follow up you need, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.