Complaint department in uk

Anybody know how to send a letter to UK head office to make a complaint. No one at Ring will give me such an address as they keep saying " we do not have a mailing address for complaints ". There is no way to make an online complaint either

Hi @trimbo68. While we don’t have an address to provide for this concern, our support team is able to field and document any complaints or feedback you may have regarding your device or experience with support. You can give them a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Funny you should say that as the support person I just spoke to said that was not possible, so I made a big stink and asked for the supervisor to call me, my chime has ceased to work after 2 years and 3 months and it’s no longer under warranty, most mecahnical devices last years and years longer than this, it’s totally unaccptable qaulity of build for such an EXPENSIVE item!!!