Competitive Upgrade

Does Ring have any type of competitive upgrage offers? I currently have the first generation of Simplisafe and I’m tired of waiting for them to innovate and move to greater integration with more cuttting edge technologies. I have an extensive deployment and so would want a discount of some kind to entice me to move to the new platform.

@jimvandenboom wrote:

Does Ring have any type of competitive upgrage offers? I currently have the first generation of Simplisafe and I’m tired of waiting for them to innovate and move to greater integration with more cuttting edge technologies. I have an extensive deployment and so would want a discount of some kind to entice me to move to the new platform.

I have not seen any at all. But, you can call to ask.

Call Us

You defintely want to keep an eye to offers in Amazon. They typically have discounts on different Alarm Kits, and sometimes include free Echo Dots.

If you are interested in a doorbell as well, Costco sometimes include a full year of Protect Plus ($100 value) and it’s a good way to combine it with an Alarm kit and get professional monitoring.