Community Neighbor Highlight - Bemak187

Hi neighbors! We’re excited to highlight and introduce to you all a true staple in the Ring Community - @bemak187. We like to showcase very special neighbors who have actively participated in the Community in a positive way and thank them for all their efforts. Whether they’re sharing their experience or starting a new discussion, these neighbors whom we highlight give helpful tips and feedback whenever they can.

@bemak187, thank you for all the support and positive insights you have added to the Community! In addition to giving this neighbor a special shoutout, we have a set of questions for them to answer so you can get to know them better. Check out @bemak187’s answers below to get to know your fellow neighbor a bit better!

• How did you first hear about Ring?
    • I first heard about Ring when I read about it online after seeing one of your original TV commercials around the time when the first doorbell came out.
  • How long have you been a Ring neighbor?
    • I have been a Ring customer or neighbour since about Nov 2020.
  • How many Ring devices do you have?
    • I only have one Ring device, the Doorbell Pro 2. Before this I had the Doorbell 3 Plus.
  • Which Ring device is your favorite and why?
    • The Doorbells are my favourite product so I would say the Doorbell Pro 2. I like the Doorbells as they are genuinely useful from both a security standpoint as well as being able to have the connivence of “answering" the door when not at home.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how “smart” is your home?
    • My house I would say is an 8 or 9 out of 10 with regards to how “smart” it is.
  • What type of smart phone, router, and other integration devices do you use with your Ring devices?
    • I have an iPhone and also use my Amazon Echo Dots along with the Ring skill to act as extra chimes. I also have it linked to my Fire TV sticks.
  • Have you had any positive, and/or funny Ring stories? If so, what happened?
    • Not really any stories, I did get one of the battery powered models for my parents who are a bit older and like the device as it lets them see who is at the door before answering and also found it easy to use. They are now looking to upgrade to a wired model.
  • What is your favorite feature about your Ring device?
    • Favourite feature of my Ring device is the convienience of never missing the front door, even if the person doesn’t press the doorbell the people detection feature will pick them up and I can speak to them if needed.
  • And for a fun question: What is your favorite dessert?
    • Favourite dessert is any cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory.

Thanks again for being an awesome neighbor, @bemak187! Let us and the Community know how you like your Ring swag care package. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations @bemak187 ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :+1:

3 Likes