Combine Motion Schedules with Modes

I am a Doorbell and Camera user, no Alarm (so far). I use Modes with my cameras and I like they way they work, but it would be nice if there was a way to assign Motion Schedules to specific Modes.

Disarmed Mode is easy, nothing is recording motion, ever.
Away Mode is easy, everything is recording motion, always.
So for those two modes I would not want to use a Motion Schedule.

But Home Mode is kind of a special case. Ideally, what I would like to do is have motion detection disabled during the day, but turned on when I go to bed in case someone comes sniffing around in the middle of the night.

I was made aware that there are Mode Schedules in the Alarm product, and that is a step closer, but not perfect (and, as far as I know, Mode Schedules are not currently available for cameras). Using Mode Schedules, I could be in Home Mode during the day, and then switch over to Away Mode when I go to bed. But when I am truly away from home for an extended period, I would have to remember to go cancel the Mode Schedules so that it would stay in Away Mode the whole time.

If I could tailor a Motion Schedule just to Home Mode I could set it up so that during the day don’t record motion on these devices, and then when I’m in bed turn motion detection on. When I go away, I simply switch to Away Mode.

I think this is a pretty useful feature, not just for me but for many.