Chime

Currently you can set the chime for doorbell and motion chimes. Is it and can it be possible to add person detection to the chime alerts. I don’t want the thing going off when a squirrel crosses the driveway, but, I do if a person does. Please add!!! Also, very disappointed in the alexa capabilities or maybe I am not smart enough on it yet, but you cannot turn on the siren, lights or do anything other than view the cam? What, why? Please add those features also. Great product, and I see you continue to upgrade which is super. But very disappointed in the alexa abilities, pretty much worthless.

Hi @Tjpeterson44. You can read about what features are available via our integration with Alexa in our Help Center here. With that said, we appreciate the feedback you’ve shared regarding the Alexa integration as well as the alerts you receive from your Chime. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add these suggestions and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: