Chime Pro v2 not getting past connection to Ring network

I’m setting up my Ring Video Doorbell 3 and Chime Pro v2. I have setup the doorbell with no problems. But the Chime is a different matter. Setup goes ok until I have to connect to the Ring setup wifi network. I do this, get the message about no internet connection with the network, I accept that and connection is completed. But then it just stays at the wifi setup screen, the green light on the chime continues flashing, and nothing else happens. If I manually return to the app from the wifi setupscreen, it just goes through the same process. I have tried resetting the Chime using the button on the side, uninstalling and reinstalling the ring app, clearing the cache and data, and the same thing just keeps happening. Is there anything else I should try?

Hi there, @MichaelMc! You are following all the right steps here, and have definitely covered the right troubleshooting steps. Try completing the Chime Pro setup on another mobile device. If the setup still did not complete on another mobile device, the best next step will be to reach out to our support team.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.