Chime Pro always offline

Chime Pro worked great for a long time. Recently it is constantly showing as offline. Network is stable. All other ring products fine. Modem and router are on a battery backup and no major power outages. I can reset it and get it back online and it’s good for a few days or weeks and then it’s off again. Getting frustrating.

Hi @Path31. I’d recommend checking the RSSI on the Device Health page of the Chime Pro to see how stable the connection is. You can learn more about RSSI in our Help Center article here. Additionally, try checking for any potential sources of interference, such as different building materials or other electronic devices nearby the Chime Pro.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a deeper look and offer more advanced troubleshooting support. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

I reset it again and my current RSSI is -38. Last report signal strength was still showing as good at -58

It’s offline again, 24 hours later. Last health check was at 1:30am and. RSSI is -55 and good. No power outages.

Hi @Path31. I’m happy to chime in here. As mentioned by @Caitlyn_Ring, if you have tried the steps mentioned and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.