Change Management of Video Doorbell

asking for a friend who is not tech savvy. i am their “tech support”.

they have a ring model 2 door bell (not positive on the model). it is installed and working well. the husband loaded the app on his phone and registered it with his email and phone number. the wife also has the app but can’t control the doorbell, make changes to the protected zones, etc. the husband doesn’t want to do any “management” for the doorbell but wants to be able to see who is at the door and potentially speak with them. basically they want to swap positions. can i/how do i do this?

Hi @rk911. One option would be to change the owners email address. You can find that information here. You can also contact our support team to do this over the phone. You will need access to both emails when calling in to complete the email change. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps!

thanks, Tom. mission accomplished.

Rich

1 Like

Hey @rk911. Glad you were able to get this taken care of! :smiley: