Change in service terms. Want refund

Ring’s service and features have been changed and are no longer acceptable to me.
I would like to return my 2 ring camera’s, 2 ring flood light cameras and ring door bell for a refund.

2 factor authentication is a no go for me
The removal of the windows desktop app is a no go for me.

These changes are unacceptable to me so I would like a refund as they were not in place when I made my initial purchase.

Hi. I can tell you Ring will not take this request here. This is going to require a call to them. Did you get the units through Amazon? They have a great return policy. If you used Paypal, there are also extended return options there.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about this, @slydogsz! As the Community is a public neighbor to neighbor forum, any account specific or related requests are best handled with our support team.

For further assistance, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Better solution would be to restore support for the windows app. The one fellow who started this thread is not the only person upset with your recent decision.