Can't activate camera when away from home

I have the Ring doorbell 2. I can activate and Live View my camera when I am at home, but when I am away I can’t activate and live view. I have listed some supporting info. that could be useful for anyone that may try to help me.

*I have changed my wireless router and still have the same problem
*I have changed my phone and still have the same problem
*If I am at home and disable wifi on my phone I have the same problem
*I also have two other cameras from a different manufacturer that also have the same problem.
*Both phones used were Moto G7 phones.

I would appreciate if anyone could provide any solutions.
Thanks

Hi @pbcd. Thank you for sharing that info. Would you happen to have a VPN active on the phone? This could be conflicting with its communication to the Ring app. Also, look over this list here to see if you have any apps on your phone that are conflicting with the Ring app. If you’ve checked both of those suggestions and you’re still experiencing this issue, I would reach out to our support team to investigate why this is happening. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.