Cannot connect security camera

Hi, recently I have problem connecting to the indoor security camera which was working earlier. I tried do a full reset. When I wanted to re-connect, at the wifi page, it always give “cannot connect ring setup 67”. I have to cancel and use manually Wi-Fi set up. When I go to Wi-Fi page, I can see “Ring setup 87” instead of 67. Anyway, after I have connect Wi-Fi, it shows an error saying we need the previous own to transfer ownership. I am the “previous owner”. I have deleted this camera from my account but it still asking me to contact previous owner. How to solve this? Thanks!

Hi @King06838. If the Ring app is saying the Camera is registered to another owner, but you are the owner, it is possible that you setup the Camera using a different email. If you are unsure of what the email is, or how to access this information, you’ll have to contact our support team. Be sure to have the MAC ID for the device handy, as the support agent will need this information to get things started. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.