Can’t view live or recorded video

For the past couple of weeks I have not been able to view live or recorded video. When I click on recorded video it does absolutely nothing. No errors or anything. When I try to look at live video it just sits on “trying to connect”. I see that I’ve started a live video session but I can’t click on it to open it. I’m getting notifications just fine. Any suggestions on what to do to help?

I have the same issue since the 16th July

Hey neighbors! If you’re still having this concern in your Ring app, please try removing the app from your phone, rebooting your phone by turning it off/on and then reinstalling the app to see if that helps. Afterwards, log back in, and let me know if you’re still having this concern. A screenshot of any error message you get would also be most helpful! :slight_smile:

Keep getting this error message

Hi @Repadilla. It looks like you’re the Shared User on your Ring device, so you’ll need the owner of the Ring device to purchase the Ring Protect plan. You can learn more about Shared Users here, and the owner of the Ring Device can purchase a Ring Protect plan so that you will both be able to view any events recorded after the plan is in effect. :slight_smile: