Can’t subscribe

Anyone else have trouble subscribing? Every time I enter my card details, I get an error message. Tried different cards, tried on my phone snd laptop… I just can’t pay ??‍♀️

Hi @Clare. Have you verified that the billing details you’re entering match up with what your bank has? I’d recommend checking that first. If you’re still receiving an error message after, then you’ll want to reach out to our support team directly so they can help you get set up and subscribed to the Ring Protect plan. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

I have the same issue, it has address 1, address 2, city and state. I live in the UK and we don’t have states. The suggestion to check with the bank is jarring - I know where I live and the hundreds of transactions I’ve placed since I moved here didn’t have an issue, the problem is that the billing page isn’t configured correctly for UK addresses that are only 2 lines long. If something happens whilst I have no recording set up because of the disfunctional app it’ll be rings responsibility. I called on Monday to sort it but the person couldn’t take my payment on the phone and I’m still waiting for contact from someone who is able, in order to get this set up. Meanwhile I have an expensive chunk of plastic on my door and none of the protection it should offer.