Can’t connect ring doorbell

I’ve been trying for HOURS to reconnect every day and just going round and round in circles and it won’t connect ! It did for a min so I’m doing things right and had no issues for months previously but just dropped out about 3 weeks ago - it did update earlier while resetting etc and connected for all of about2 seconds and now back to “can’t connect “ so fed up of this I want to bin it as have had no doorbell for 3 Weeks!!! Same thing every day I try and the Help on here is rubbish! A person to speak to would be nice
So over rated this device WiFi works for everything but this and yes it’s about 3 foot away all the usual checks done and followed everything accordingly - so unhappy :slightly_frowning_face:
What else can I do besides bin the device and get proper security cameras and a cheap plug in bell !!

Hi @Rosiecoffey1112. What is the RSSI for you device? What specific model doorbell are you trying to connect. It could be falling offline for a number of reasons such as, poor RSSI or insufficient power. If you’d like to speak to a person as you mentioned, you can always contact out support team.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.