Can Ring Chime or Chime Pro use multiple chimes for multiple cameras?

I currently have 2 Ring Floodlights and 2 Ring Spotlights monitoring the outside of my home along with a Ring Chime and Ring Chime Pro. I want to assign a different chime/sound to each camera so that I can audibly identify where the motion is being detected. Is that possible? Or would I have to purchase additional Ring Chimes (which would be ridiculous). So far I can only assign a single chime/sound that activates on one, or multiple cameras. I want a different chime/sound for each camera.

Hi there, @Maluspi! At this time, your Chime and/ or Chime Pro can play a single sound for motion, and a separate single sound for Video Doorbell rings. This alert tone cannot be changed per linked device. Multiple Chimes or Chime Pros certainly would accomplish this, as would adding or using an Alexa enabled device for additional notifications.

As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile: