Cams not sensitive after recent updates?

Have several cams and I noticed that they recently became less sensitive. I checked all the settings and boosted sensitivity to max, and still nothing. A cam I have outside doesn’t even capture me entering my driveway even though it is in the motion detection zone.

Anyone else experienced this?

Hi @AJ4. For concerns with motion detection on your Ring, there are a few things you can check. First, you can try adjusting the Motion Frequency if you have a battery operated device. You can read more about Motion Frequency in our Help Center Article here. Additionally, you can adjust the Motion Zones themselves to make sure they encompass the area you want motion to be captured in.

If this concern persists after double-checking all of the settings and making adjustments as needed, you can reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Wired cam, so no motion frequency settings. As noted in the OP, motion zones were adjusted.

Another non-answer from Ring.