Camera won’t connect to live view

After upgrading to video subscription today, I keep getting a streaming error and cannot enable live view or get any motion sensed on my camera

1 Like

Have you tried disconnecting the wifi and trying again. I can’t have mine connected to wifi at work or I will get an error.

Hi neighbors! Are you two still experiencing this error? Be sure to check out this article for tips on why your Live View may not be loading. Let me know, but more than happy to help! Thanks!

No live view. I tried everything in the article and have reset my computer and modem many times. I still cannot get live feed. When I go to any of the devices I see Mode Settings spinning away for over a minute before it will stop. Then when I go to Device Health it spins and then defaults to Mode Settings after spnning there too for several minutes. My internet speeds are just fine. I’m sitting within 10 feet of the model with my device and there is no interference. I have one wired doorbell and two battery cams…none give me live feed. I’ve tried everything I can possibly try. Ring does not respond to any type of personal contact. Even the phone number doesn’t work. Verizon says the call cannot be connected as dialed and one site reports the phone number as spam. So what am I supposed to do? Why is Ring not offering support?

2 Likes

You may need to have a look at your firewall settings on your computer and/or your router.

I agree. I have the exact same problem. Started about 48 hours ago. The webite Dashboard also cannot connect to live feed.