Camera offline

Backyard camera offline for days now. I have changed the fully charged battery, unplugged the router to reset. Tried resetting my camera even though the password did not change. Never moved it from its original spot so it shouldn’t be too far away! What do I need to do to get the camera back online??

I am having the same issue. I even purchase a chime pro thinking this would help. I can’t get it to connect to that. My doorbell connected fine, but my camera can’t connect to either one. Hopefully you will get an answer. Do you think it might possibly be the camera?

1 Like

I hope it’s not the camera. It’s less then a year old. I am super frustrated though. All my other cameras went offline too and when I unplugged my router and plugged it back in they all went back online. However, I’m still having trouble with the one in the back. My house is only 400 sq feet. No matter where I place a camera it shouldn’t be too far away lol. I also linked it to the chime I have my front door linked too and it says it’s linked. I just can’t get it to go back online.

1 Like

Hey neighbors! What camera are you referring to? If you can, please let me know what device you have, what steps you have taken to try to bring the device online. In addition, when you go to the Device Health section to reconnect your device to wifi, what part of this setup do you get stuck at?

1 Like

I’m having this same issue my other cam & my doorbell are farther away from modem than the camera that’s not finding my WiFi !!! I do not have the chime.

I have the indoor stick up camera

Spotlight cam. Turned router off and on , unplugged router for 15 seconds then back in. I tried clicking the button that said the password changed ( even though it didn’t) and going through that process. The camera kept saying unable to connect. I went through all the steps it says too. I changed both of the batteries to fully charged ones. I did everything!

1 Like

I’ve done the same and my camera is plug in!!

@Thatsichick @Cmcafee Thank you for the follow up neighbors! If you can, please try a reset of your device as as last option to see if it helps. For the full reset you will remove the device first. To remove the device, go to the Device Profile in Devices in the app, and then tap on Device Settings. From there, go to General Settings and then Remove This Device. Please ensure you have all videos you need saved, and once the device is removed, do the reset of the device. For a reset, press and hold down the setup button for 30 seconds.

After the reset, try to set up the device again by pressing Set up a Device in the main menu of the app. It will walk you through setting up the device as if it were the first time. Please let me know if you get stuck anywhere during the setup process, with a screenshot of the page you are stuck on included in your reply! Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I called the 800# and got it situated.! They had me hold down the button that puts it in setup mode for 20 seconds and then go back to the app and go to the device health for that device and click reconnect to WiFi and it worked!!! Thank you.

1 Like