Camera Delete All Events

I would like to delete all events for a particular camera. The only way I know of is in the Ring web browser interface and scroll down in the event list, click manage, then select all, then delete. The problem is, any time I select more than 50 or 60 events I get an error “Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again.” Is there any easier way to delete everything?

Glad you asked, @r6kmb! This can actually be done with in the Ring app as well. See if deleting all works for you if done via the event history in the Ring app. To access event history, open the Ring app and select “Event History” from the Ring app main menu. Please ensure to select the type of events you want to delete before deleting. Also, if you are looking to do this for only one specific Ring device on your account, feel free to visit that device in your Ring app and tap Event History under that device page.

Once you are viewing the event history for the desired Ring device and event type, press the “edit” option in the top right hand corner of the event history page in the Ring app. This should then display the option to delete all at the bottom. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, this works great. It just wasn’t really obvious to me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes