Cam Troubles

My Ring Battery cam last showed video on February 16, I have tried plenty of times to reset the wifi, even brought the cam inside by my internet modem. I have removed the unit from my device then set it up again with no luck. Battery is fully charged, just bought under a year ago been working perfect until just lately. Any ideas I can try, its not the internet as all my other remote devices work fine.

Sorry to hear about this, @Brujoh! You’ve tried all the right steps here. As it sounds like the setup did not complete, try performing a reset on the Camera. This can be done by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Once the reset is complete, try another setup to see if your Camera will operate as intended. Feel free to let us know how this goes, and any details about your Camera’s behavior during this time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. Tried what you suggested and reset the cam several times but it still won’t reset my internet to the cam. Anything else I can try?

1 Like

After resetting your Camera and entering setup mode, do the setup mode lights flash on the Camera as intended? Also, which step of the setup attempt fails for you in the Ring app?