Broken ring doorbell

I have a ring doorbell pro which was bought from Amazon one year ago. It works well until this morning the doorbell speaker inside the house keeps chiming. However, the doorbell itself is quiet.

At first, I found the doorbell speaker only stopped chiming if I remove the PEK, which is for the ring doorbell. However, it started chiming again and cannot be stopped once I tried to push the doorbell button. The chiming can only be stopped if I remove the wire from the doorbell speaker. The wiring inside and outside of the house looks good. The only issue I found is that the button of the doorbell is very hard to push. It feels like a stone.

I don’t know where to find customer support for the product issue. The menu of the phone support is about setup, billing, and plan. I tried to chat and was guided to here by bot… It’s really annoying to have no clear customer support for product issues…

Sorry to hear about this experience, @ForrestRun! It certainly sounds like the button may be stuck. In order to reach our support team best, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thank you. I will cal the support team.

1 Like